Date of Birth: January 22nd1963
Marital Status: Married
B.SC. Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Graduation Date: 1998
Applied Balqa University Amman – Jordan
- Electrical Supervisor – IAL British Group-King Hussein Medical City.
- Training Instructor – NEPCO.
- Instructor of Cable Jointing and House Wiring for Distribution Electric Training with Electric Training Center – NEPCO and Transmission Network design and Protection systems.
- Quality Assurance Section – NEPCO.
- Working on International Electro technical Committee Standards IEC.
- Cooperation With Jordan Institution of Standards and Metrology JISM For Preparing Jordanian Standards.
- Head of Quality Section – NEPCO.
- Quality & Tech. Audit Dep.Manager-NEPCO.
- present Quality & Tech. Quality and Safety Dep.Manager -NEPCO.
- 2000 -2010
- Member in CIGRE National Technical Committee.
- present General Secretary of Jordan CIGRE National Committee followed for cigre Paris.
- present President of Jordanian National Electro technical committee IEC .
- Distribution and Elect. Maintenance of Power Station, Japan, 1990.
- Cable Jointing and Termination for (11) kV and (33) kV- JEPCO 1990
- Cost of Training. V.T.C., 1994
- Training Management /1999
- Quality Management /1999
- Total quality Management /2000
- Quality Audit /2002.
- Technical writing.
- Requirements of contracts FIDIC.
- Strategic Planning
- Quality management req’s ISO9001:2000.
- Risk Management techniques,2008.
- Quality Management System Auditor/ Lead Auditor certified from SGS, February 2011.
- OHSAS 18001 occupational health of safety lead auditor 2014.
- Managing safely, by IOSH institution of occupational.
- Accident investigation, 2014 safely and Health.
- Risk Assessment, 2014. Advanced vision.
- Nebosh in health safely 2014.
- Power factor correction, Network Analysis of energy management, 2010.
Membership in professional and scientific societies
- Member in electro-mechanical committee of the Central Government Tenders -Jordan
- Member in the Electric Committee No.(8) of Jordan Institution for Standards & Metrology.
- Member in CIGRE National Technical Committee.
- General Secretary of Jordan CIGRE National Committee.
- President of Jordanian National Electro technical committee IEC .
- Member in Jordan Society for Quality.
- Member in Jordanian National Building Code Committee- Electric Services.
- Member in Jordan Engineers Association (JEA).
- Member in National Association for investor protection (NAIP).
- Member in Supreme Committee for General Safety and Security procedures at NEPCO.
SEMINARS & Conference
- Energy Conference- Cairo2008.
- CIGRE Conference-Paris 2007.
- CIGRE Conference Jordan-Amman
- Energy and Water Conference-Amman.
- CIGRE Conference Gulf- Kuwait.
- CIGRE Conference in Malaysia 2015.
- CIGRE Conference in France, Paris 2016
- Energy Consumption rationalization- CIGRE- Libya.
- Quality of Electric Power and Feeding in Egypt 2003.
- 74th Anniversary for IEC in SEATTLE –USA. 2010.
- 75th Anniversary for IEC in MELBOURNE –AUSTRALIA 2011.
- 79th Anniversary for IEC in Belarus/2015.
- 80th Anniversary for IEC in Germany – Frankfurt, 2016.
- 81th Anniversary for IEC in Vladivostok– Russia, 2017.
- 82th Anniversary for IEC in Korea– Bussan, 2018.
- International Jordanian Forum for occupational safety and Health, April, 2017.
- Internal audit Training course entitled: ISO 19001: 2008
- 1992 Elastimold pre-Molded Cable jointing and termination
- Evaluation and cost benefit Analysis of training.
- The7th Jordanian International electrical and electronics engineering conference (JIEEEC 2011).
- The 9th Jordanian International electrical and electronics engineering conference ( JIEEEC 2013).
- The 10th Jordanian International electrical and electronics engineering conference ( JIEEEC 2017).
- Power factor Correction, Network Analysis and Energy Management Seminar (2010 Amman).
- Seminar on Operation and control of the electrical system in the new environment after restructuring “2002”
- Seminar about “What is a German Entrepreneurship?” at Jordan Engineers Association.
- Integration of large Capacity Renewable energy system on Network Conference of Exhibition 2016 Amman, Jordan.
- Participation of the first administrative advisers entitled “managing change a tool for competitiveness and investment” a certificate of appreciation for the efforts made.
- The fourth General Conference of the Arab Union of Electricity and its accompanying exhibition as a speaker at Doha Conference-Qatar.
- Participation by presentation of scientific paper entitled “general safety instructions for working an electrical networks and quality systems applied within the activities, During Engineering day of the Jordan Engineers Association at National Electric Power company.
Most Important Achievements
- Throughout directing from the top management I participated in applying the strategic plan in national electric power company throughout emplacement a vision, mission and strategic goals for all the departments and the preparing methodologies and key performance indicators for the processes and risks in the company.
- Coordinating managing and training with the national center for security and crisis management- Jordan for all the crisis’s related to the Jordanian electricity system that happened in force majeure conditions.
- Implementation of QMS according to ISO9001:2008in Jerusalem District Electricity Company (JDECO).
- Obtaining ISO9001:2008certificate for NEPCO-Jordan.
- Implementation of QMS in Public Electricity Establishment -YEMEN.
- Preparing and Implementing Training programmes in Total Quality Management (TQM) and ISO9001:2008 For ministry of Electricity in Iraq.